Monday, September 24, 2012

A Birthday Party in Class!



During this last week, one of the students in our kou yu (spoken Chinese) class celebrated his 40th birthday! He is from Argentina, see if you can guess which guy he is?!

It was an awesome day of class with a long break of snacks, pictures and singing "Happy Birthday" in six different languages! We sang in Chinese, English, Korean, Thai, Kazakh, and Spanish! The Japanese sing in English too I guess! Ha Ha!

Our teacher, to my right in the first picture, especially loved the brownies, which I found out are called "bu lao ni" in Chinese.

My classes are going very well and I am happy to have the classmates that are here. If you have any questions or comments please feel free to reply! I love the feedback:)

God Bless
Arls,






3 comments:

  1. Hey Arlin, great pics, happy birthday!

    Mark L.

    ReplyDelete
  2. GREAT pictures of fun times!! Happy Birthday to the ARGENTINIAN!! I couldn't tell who he was at first!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing Arls. It looks like you are having a great time. Wow, I hope I look that young when I'm 40. ;)

    ReplyDelete