Saturday, July 28, 2012

A Time to Celebrate!

The week of Wes's wedding was chuck full of partys and playing. I don't think there was a night I got to bed earlier than 12am from Monday on. First off we had a dual Xbox/Halo/Reach all-nighter bachelor party! The 52in Tv dwarfs a usually big 36in. Staying up playing Halo is my kind of party! Loved it more than Wes, I guess cause I won more often:)


Then we had another bachelor party since the Halo night was pretty spontaneous, this one had been planned by (my sister) Tamara. We went to an awesome amusement park out in Glenwood Springs. The swing was my favorite, but not Mallo's favorite though, by the look on his face! At the end of our time there we got the chance to bless Wes one last time as a single man! Then it was on to the Golf course where we had an 18-hole round before the wedding rehearsal; never done that before! This was one of the best times of the week! I did 2 of my best hits on the 18th hole!

Then the wedding, it was beautiful and elegant just like a movie. Loved every bit of it! The dance party at the end was the best one I have ever been a part of, sorry no pictures I was dancing! Sad that the week is over. Now I am back to work!!




God Bless,
Arls

No comments:

Post a Comment