Friday, June 29, 2012

Family and a Fund Raising Yard Sale


 It has been a busy week getting ready for the China Support Yard Sale! I have been working around the house, in the house and even under the house! I found every kind of seemingly useless odds and ends to try to sell. Some friends of mine have also been very generous in giving me things to sell, anywhere from new clothes to furniture! Also, as this all goes on, I have been working on getting my China visa sent out to an embassy, since one of the guys I have sent to before couldn't take mine at this time I have to go through a different agent, which is taking me longer than I thought to get all the documents together. 

I just bought my ticket to China as well. It's sad for me to go through so much money. Having seen the Lord provide before though, gives me hope that it will happen again! This has also been a blast seeing my nephew Kaiser all grown up! 3 yrs old and so much fun. I have been "distracted" many times this week and just had to go play for a while:) He has even been helping me with my yard sale a bit....cleaning my bike and just hanging out as I organize stuff. He almost turned the water sprayer on Gramma this afternoon, but I guess he decided the cost was too much:)

Arls, God Bless





2 comments:

  1. Hey Arlin, looks exciting, praying for you!

    Mark L.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, I wish I could be there! Hope all goes well :) And hooray on your ticket to China!!! Yay!!!

    ReplyDelete